- Are you thinking of going vegan but don't know where to start?
- Have you pledged to try going vegan for Veganuary but unsure what to do afterwards?
- Have you got friends or family members who are vegan who you would like to be able to accommodate for when cooking or eating out?
- Are you a vegan who would like to introduce friends or family members to your lifestyle?
- Are you interested in the health, environmental and ethical reasons for veganism?
- Are you a vegetarian who needs some guidance on making that leap from veggie to vegan?
Then we have some great news for you.
Lisa (AKA Vegan Vox) - a vegetarian since 1988 and vegan for over two years, popular vegan blogger, food writer with recipes printed in national and local press and co-owner & chef at The Vegan Grindhouse is running a brand new workshop to answer all of your questions about how to go and stay vegan, why you would want to go vegan, where to shop, where to eat out, what to look for and how easy it can be.
Lisa is a qualified teacher as well as a passionate vegan and can't wait to host her first TVG workshops.
Introduction to Veganism.
The workshop will be held on Saturday 24th January in Birmingham. The workshop will be 2 hours long with time for Q&A session at the end.
You will receive a digital workshop pack including a list of resources, websites and books for further reading, light refreshments and map of local vegan-friendly shops, restaurants and cafes, in case you fancy heading out after for some food and shopping.
Plus, as a thank you for booking on the first workshop you will receive a 25% off voucher towards any future workshops you book on to. Future workshops include: Setting up a vegan business, Hosting a vegan dinner party, How to bake vegan, Vegan and food allergies.
The cost for the workshop is £25 for adults and £10 for children under 16. (Children under 5 - free) Spaces are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Make 2015 the year you went vegan!
Click here to book.
Click here to book.